Worldwide Opportunities Through Hansen Agri-Placement and NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
To enhance our search and placement capabilities, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT has been a member of NPAworldwide Recruitment Network (originally National Personnel Associates) since 1966. NPAworldwide Recruitment Network is comprised of more than 400 independent agencies representing more than 1,600 individual recruiters. Member agencies are located in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the Pacific Rim, Australia, the U.K., and Europe. In performing a search, we have the capability to share our specifications with the entire NPA organization in order to come up with candidates matching an employer’s position specifications. Likewise, we are able to see the basic requirements of our affiliates’ searches and make those opportunities available to our candidates. All information shared with NPA affiliates is treated with the utmost confidence. NPA membership gives both the employer and the candidate significantly greater search capability.
At Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT, we strive to develop strong and long-term relationships with both candidates and employers. Many of our best customers were at one time candidates placed by Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT. We pride ourselves on strict adherence to ethical business principles and feel that this is recognized by both candidate and employer.
Along with our specialty in Agri-Business industries, we give you access to Accounting and Financial Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, and General Management positions and candidates.
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network is the world’s largest cooperative association of independent personnel agencies. NPA is a global network of professional recruiters working together to facilitate split-fee placements. The network enables members to better serve their clients through extended geographic reach with greater access to industry specialization. NPA is governed by a board of directors consisting of elected NPA members and supported by a professional staff headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan (USA).
- Founded in 1956. Originally established as National Personnel Associates, NPAworldwide Recruitment Network (NPA) has been a leader in split-fee placements for more than half a century.
- Member-owned network. Every NPA member firm is a part owner of the network, giving each a proprietary interest in the long-term success of NPA. Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT has been a member since 1966.
- Highest ethical standards. NPA holds members to high professional standards that foster trust and cooperation between trading partners.
- Global reach. There are NPA members on six continents, creating a worldwide recruiting network for members.
The NPA Advantage for Candidates
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network is a member-owned association of 400 independent recruiters. NPA members work worldwide. NPA members work direct placement jobs and the fees are always paid by the employer. When you have the opportunity to choose between a recruiting “franchise or chain” and a premier independent recruiter, the choice is clear. Select the best…NPA, premier independent recruiters. Take advantage of NPA’s services through Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT. NPA provides our candidates with opportunities they would not otherwise realize.
The NPA Advantage for Employers
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network (NPA) connects you to premier independent recruiting firms located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Through NPA, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT connects you to other premiere independent recruiting firms. Working with an NPA member ensures:
- Speed. NPA’s ability to quickly fill critical openings reflects positively on you and your ability to achieve company goals. Each NPA member firm has the power of a 400-firm network behind their effort to find the perfect candidates for your important positions.
- Global reach. There are NPA members on six continents, offering clients access to candidates and knowledge of local conditions anywhere in the world. It’s a local connection that gives you global reach.
- Passive candidates. Sometimes the best candidates for a position are employed and are not on the boards. NPA firms can tap into a large pool of passive candidates cultivated by 400 firms and 1600 recruiters on six continents.
- Multiple firms working together. The cooperative spirit of a member-owned network means you pay for one firm’s service but are leveraging the know-how of the entire network.
- A specialty focus. Many NPA recruiters specialize in different industries. Employers benefit from a network of recruitment specialists who are uniquely qualified to find the best candidates in the shortest period of time for their industry-specific positions.
Take advantage of NPA’s international recruiting network and services through Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT.