Job Title: Farm Equipment Operator
Job Order #: KG-6770
Location: Southeastern Nebraska
Salary Range: $0.00 - 50,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Family Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Paid Holiday + Paid Vacation
- 1-3 years minimum of experience working as a farm equipment operator
- Ag equipment experience including semis, pickups, tractors, hay and forage equipment
- Strong communication skills, working as a team player and a desire to help in all areas of the farming operation
- Prefer experience plant to harvest, including silage handling is a plus
- Strong equipment maintenance skills
- Willing to work in a support role is a must; jump in and assist wherever needed
- Be a team player, take on new challenges, big or small with willingness to accept change
- Need to be dependable and willing to advance in terms of responsibility and reliability
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good Farm Equipment Operator for this expanding southeastern Nebraska Farm. Farm Equipment Operator needs experience driving trucks, farm equipment, and other heavy equipment very helpful. Experience driving modern tractors and also experience with GPS, Variable Rate planting and fertilizer application are all a great assets. Really need a person with good maintenance skills. Responsibilities include maintaining equipment around the farm and may assist in other duties as needed. The operation is in a great location for a spouse to find work and is near a variety of sporting and entertainment venues.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.