Job Title: Farm / Ranch Assistant
Job Order #: KG-6782
Location: Eastern Missouri
Salary Range: $0.00 - 50,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: Health Insurance + Housing Negotiable + Paid Holidays + Retirement after 1 year + Vacation
- Farm background with row crop and Alfalfa is needed
- Irrigation experience from operation to troubleshooting is a plus
- Arc welding skills a plus and the ability to handle routine maintenance and general repairs is a must
- Good cowman who knows cows and calves and willingness to assist when needed
- Hard working, team player, strong communicator, self-starter, high morals, good ethics, motivated, and honest
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting this Eastern Missouri employer looking for a Farm / Ranch Assistant that is also willing to assist with a cow/calf and small feedlot operation as needed. Solid long term opportunity as are replacing older individual that is looking forwards to retirement. Will operate and maintain mostly late model Case IH tractors with JD and other short lines brands of equipment in both irrigated and dryland crops. They also cut some silage and have some alfalfa to supply a small on-farm feedlot and cow/calf enterprise. Also, will assist to maintain fences. Care for and improve farmstead and feedlot appearance during times when not farming. Great schools, community, and a place to raise kids in a family oriented operation. Close to larger city for wife's profession or a full list of entertainment and other activities.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. If you are not currently registered, please go to our website and fill out our online a
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.