Job Title: Custom Applicator - Agronomy Sales
Job Order #: DC-6736
Location: Eastern Nebraska
Salary Range: $0.00 - 50,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Bonus: $2000-$5000
Benefits: Computer + Health Insurance + Paid Vacation + Retirement/401K
- 2- or 4-Year Agronomy degree preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of application experience with State of NE Applicator's license
- Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement
- Farming background with prior trucking experience
- Good knowledge of corn and soybean production
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent communication skills with ability to speak comfortably with farmers
- Self-driven, motivated and customer-focused
- Must take pride in your work and be of highest integrity
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking an experienced Midwestern Custom Applicator who is looking to be mentored into an Agronomy Sales role. Agronomy operation duties to include:
- Applying crop protection products to corn and soybeans in the Spring and Summer
- Assist with day-to-day agronomy operations
- Haul fertilizer and maintain Sprayer
For the right individual, this role will then transition into an Agronomy Sales role to include:
- Crop scouting
- Selling fertilizer, crop protection and precision planting product line
This Agronomy Salesperson will be mentored and trained by company personnel and will be given the use of a company vehicle for work. This individual must be willing to work extended hours in the Spring and Summer. MUST HAVE GOOD REFERENCES.
Keywords: Applicator, Custom Applicator, Commercial Applicator, Sprayer, Floater, Floater Operator, Agronomy, Crop Protection, Ag Chemicals, Liquid Ag Chemicals, Liquid Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Spreader, Sales, Agronomy Sales, Recruit, Recruiter, Recruitment, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.