Job Title: Area Manager - WI
Job Order #: DC-6795
Location: Green Bay-Milwaukee-Madison Area
Salary Range: $40,000.00 - 80,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Incentive Bonus-Year Two
Benefits: 2 Weeks Vacation Immediately + 401K + Company Truck or Mileage Reimbursement + Vehicle Fuel
- BSc. degree in Agronomy, Animal Science or other Ag-related degree; Associates degree also considered
- Working knowledge of farming/dairy operations including crops and livestock
- Sales experience or proven sales skills with ability to maintain and grow strong customer relationships
- Trustworthiness with High Integrity
- Self-Directed and Performance-Driven
- Clean driving record with ability to travel 4 out of 5 days a week within territory
- Employer has strong preference for an individual already residing within the territory
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an expanding Ag Organization seeking an Area Manager for an established territory in the Green Bay/Milwaukee/Madison area of Wisconsin. If you have an Agronomy or other Ag-related degree and 1-2 years of agronomy-related sales experience with fertilizer or other crop nutrients OR have had livestock nutrient management experience in a dairy setting, then you may be a solid candidate for this role. Our client offers established customer relationships that are dependent on a trusted nutrient advisor who will continue to deliver a high level of customer service. A self-driven individual is a MUST for this position. Primary responsibilities to include:
- Consulting with Dairy/Ag Producers on the agronomics and economics of manure management as well as improvements and/or changes needing to be made regarding their permits or changing environmental regulations
- Assisting Dairy/Ag Producers in their need and desire for their Operation to be in compliance with environmental regulations and finding the best solutions for each Operation
- Conducting Annual Review of Ag Producer permits and operating plan with Dairy/Ag Producers
- Taking time to develop key, quality relationships with decision-makers at each Operation
- Monthly reporting and collection of data for the land application division to assist them in accurately formulating recommendations and maps for Dairy/Ag Producers
- Remaining active in local communities to represent self and Employer in a highly professional manner
Employer will also consider a new college graduate with solid working knowledge of Wisconsin farming/dairy operations and who has great Salesmanship ability. BASE SALARY TO $80,000. Employer will look at all experience levels. THERE IS STRONG ADVANCEMENT POTENTIAL IN THIS ROLE.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for this Area Business Development Manager opportunity.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at email@example.com or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.