Job Title: Equipment Operator
Job Order #: KG-4631
Location: North Dakota
Salary Range: $0.00 - 55,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
- Strong mechanical and preventative maintenance skills
- Good equipment operations background
- Hard working, dependable, honest, trainable
- Experience with RTK and computer skills all a plus
- Experience with tiling machine, dozer, trac-hoe, payloader all a plus
- Good Communication Skills
North Dakota Construction Company is in need of 2 equipment operators. Possible starting $18/hr. or more DOE. Work in excavation, field drain tiling, building site work, taking trees out, etc. The ideal candidate is a young, farm-raised equipment operator from the general geographical area with CDL (no endorsements needed) or able to get CDL with a clean driving record. Employer is willing to train the right person with excellent references and a work history of construction or farm equipment operation.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.