Job Title: Poultry Technical Sales Manager
Job Order #: JL-7037
Location: Southern Region (Close to major airport)
Salary Range: $120,000.00 - 150,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Bonus potential to include up to 20% of base salary
Benefits: Full Benefits Package
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree with interest in poultry health or PhD in Poultry Science or Poultry Nutrition
- Experience in Sales Management and Marketing
- Understanding of natural pre-biotics and pro-biotics for the Swine and Poultry industries
- Good contacts with the US commercial broiler integrators’ veterinarians
- Effective and timely communication skills; both written and oral
- Self starter, motivated, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial
- Ability to work in teams and across functional areas of the organization
- Proficient computer skills and basic analytical knowledge
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
- Additional Preferences: MAM certified, AVMA Member, AAAP Member
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an AgBusiness seeking a Poultry Technical Sales Manager. This individual will work closely with the Poultry Sales and Marketing Manager. This is a dual role that will focus on interacting with integrators and veterinarians in the broiler industry from a technical perspective while supporting the sales efforts of the team. Other responsibilities include conducting posting sessions as well as assisting in the management of trials with local universities.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Jenny Lassek at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-384-4886. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.