Job Title: Farm Assistant
Job Order #: KG-6371
Location: Southeastern Missouri
Salary Range: $0.00 - 48,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Possible Commission
Benefits: Health Insurance + Housing negotiable + Retirement w/ Matching
- Plant to harvest experience
- Self-propelled sprayer experience
- Routine maintenance and general repairs
- Irrigation experience w/ flood irrigation a plus
- Record keeping and data collection
- Team player with strong communication skills, independent, and trustworthy
- Leadership ability with the ability to think outside the box
- Agronomy experience a plus
- Grain handling experience with dryers and diagnostic of electrical a plus
- Experience with niche or specialty markets would be a big plus
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good crop production employee for a progressive farm in southeastern Missouri. Need someone who is a team player and a hard worker. Long-term employment opportunity as this person is replacing a person who has been employed for many years and retiring at the end of this year. All late-model CNH equipment is well kept and excellent facilities. Need someone who takes pride in what they do. Experience operating self-propelled sprayer a plus. CDL. Prefer at least 5+ years of plant to harvest experience. Opportunity to be involved in seed sales with a possible opportunity to pick up some custom work. This is a family operation that works with their employees, is open to input, and has an open door with "no barking". Not looking for a rookie, but willing to work with someone that has the experience. Currently the farm is mostly Corn/Soybeans, but is progressive and in the right market could and would consider expanding many options from vegetables, fish, cotton, to possibly rice.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.