Job Title: Pen Rider
Job Order #: KG-6767
Location: Southeastern Nebraska
Salary Range: $0.00 - 45,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Boarding of 1 horse + Family Health Insurance + Housing/Utilities + Life Insurance + Paid Holiday + Paid Vacation
- 2+ years of good animal health & feeding experience preferred
- Strong ability to spot, diagnose, treat cattle with good doctoring skills
- Strong communication skills working as a team player with desire to help in all areas of the feedlot
- Experience with feedlot equipment a must, a farm or mechanical background is a plus
- Willingness to take on new challenges, big or small with ability to accept change
- Need to be dependable and willing to advance in terms of responsibility and reliability
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good Feedlot Cowboy/Pen Rider for this expanding southeastern Nebraska Feedlot. Main focus is spotting, pulling, diagnosing and treating sick cattle. This person will need to be willing and able to do all things in the feedlot. Need team player and someone who wants a long-term position with emphasis on pulling and treating sick cattle and a willingness to help in other areas of the feedlot as needed. Wages will be determined by experience. Great location for a spouse to find work and location is near many entertainment venues.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.