Job Title: Deputy Herd Director
Job Order #: KH-6033
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary Range: $80,000.00 - 100,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 30 days Vacation + Company will pay for airfare for one trip per year for employee, spouse, and up to 3 children + Health Insurance + Housing + Utilities + Vehicle
MUST HAVE CURRENT DAIRY EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
- Must have strong animal health background
- Proven ability to supervise/train in all areas of the dairy herd (i.e. reproduction management, parlor management, and an emphasis on herd health)
- Ability to lead a multinational team
- Adequate interpersonal skills to work well with others from their own and different cultures.
- Experience in management of large, multiple parlor dairy herds in excess of 4000 milking cows
- Commanding presence and ability to lead change and development
- Able to absorb new ideas and impart training to others
- Eye for detail and a hands-on attitude
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word. Familiarity with Dairy Comp 305 and prefer familiarity with Dairy Plan.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English. Arabic helpful but not required.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing a large dairy operation located in Saudi Arabia currently searching for a Deputy Herd Manager. Deputy Herd Manager will be responsible for daily herd operations management, and implementation of approved operating procedures. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: overseeing multiple milking and dry cow units, to include overseeing employee and cow management; reproduction program; animal husbandry / herd health program; employee supervision / training; ensure production potential is maximized; evaluate and control input cost; prepared annual budgets, and production forecasts for relevant areas of responsibility; implemented SOPs for all duties and conducted weekly meetings to discuss performance. Accountable for entire operation during Herd Managers absence.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kirk Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7370. You are encouraged to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.