Job Title: Feedlot Assistant
Job Order #: KG-5542
Location: Eastern Nebraska
Salary Range: $0.00 - 33,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Care for one horse + Possible House
- 3-5 years of experience in feedlot in all areas, ability to hit ground running
- Prefer animal health skills; Spot, Diagnose, Treat/Doctor
- Feed, Pen Maintenance, facility upkeep, Pen Riding
- Good communication, attitude, and willingness to work as a team player
- Strong in equipment/facility maintenance with pride to keep equipment in tip top shape
Hansen Agri-Placement is searching for a good general feedlot assistant to help in all areas of the feedlot in Nebraska. Need to have good skills with spotting, diagnosing and treating cattle. Person will assist in feeding, pen maintenance, riding pens etc. Person needs to have a good attitude and be a good communicator. Very nice feedlot and facilities with good opportunity for long-term position. Heated shop for all maintenance, wash bay for taking care of equipment.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.