Job Title: Farm/Feedlot Assistant
Job Order #: EH-6425
Location: Southeastern Wyoming
Salary Range: $0.00 - 36,000.00
Commission / Bonus: ?
Benefits: 2 Weeks Paid Vacation + Beef + Good 3 Bdrm Home + Utilities + Work Vehicle
- Willing and able to get CDL/Prefer previous experience running tractor/trailer
- MUST be a team player
- Prefer good hay production experience
- Experience running later model equipment and understanding of technology
- Welding, mechanical ability, pivot irrigation, and heavy equipment experience preferred
- Be willing and able to work with livestock
- Assist with doctoring, feeding, etc.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Farm and Cattle Assistant for this southeastern Wyoming producer. This position will have a significant amount of responsibility in a highly diversified farm and cattle operation. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Hay production
- Need experience running tractor-trailer
- The operation, maintenance and repair of equipment, and prefer strong mechanical abilities
- Setup and program equipment being used
- Will assist in pivot maintenance/repair of irrigation systems
- Must be able to give and receive direction, possess sound judgment and have a solid work ethic
- Need to good livestock background in feeding, animal health, and general animal husbandry
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.