Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Order #: KH-6938
Salary Range: $100,000.00 - 130,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Bonus - $30,000
Benefits: 401K/up to 4% match + Health Insurance + Paid Vacation + Travel Expenses and Mileage
- Bachelor’s degree in agribusiness or relevant field preferred
- Previous sales experience within the agriculture industry
- 5+ years of experience selling fresh vegetables to retail, wholesale, and/or foodservice customers preferred
- Prior experience with iTrade and Foodlink preferred
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Excellent Communication skills (listening and speaking)
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people
- Strong Management / Leadership Skills
- Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team
- Multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word and Excel
- Excellent people skills
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing a large company who is seeking a highly qualified Sales Manager for their Colorado territory. The Sales Manager position is responsible for overseeing 6 sales reps. and managing the sales and customer relation functions for all sales. Also responsible for driving profitable growth, managing daily/weekly supply and demand, and increasing direct sales. Will manage inventory of packaging, coordinate transportation for deliveries, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues. Coordinate the consolidation of loads. Handle sales, transportation and documentation of sold product. Plan and attend trade shows to develop sales and customer relationships. Identify and monitor competitors. Travel as necessary locally and nationally as needed and perform after-hour service on accounts as needed.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kirk Hansen at email@example.com or call 308-382-7370. You are encouraged to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.