Job Title: Development Manager
Job Order #: JW-6685
Location: New York
Salary Range: $45,000.00 - 0.00
Commission / Bonus: 7.5% Bonus Opportunity and Uncapped Sales Commissions
Benefits: $100/month Cell Phone Reimbursement + $65/month Internet Use Reimbursement + 75% Employer paid Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance + Travel Expenses Paid + Vehicle Provided
- Bachelors degree in Dairy Science, AgBusiness, or Ag-Related
- 3+ years of Dairy sales experience (nutrition, genetics, pharmaceuticals)
- Value added proposal selling and marketing approach, along with well-developed business communication skills are desired
- Strong Sales experience with proven relationship-building skills through cold-calling and customer account management
- Exceptional customer relations and organizational skills required
- Must be a motivated, results-oriented self-starter
- Strong Computer, written and oral communication skills
- Able to travel overnight 3-4 night a month
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting a Dairy Industry Employer seeking a Development Manager. Qualified individual will be responsible for sourcing new clients, establishing new working relationships while maintaining existing, implement creative sales strategies, communicate recommendations and improvements to client's operations and breeding programs. Additional responsibilities include providing value added consultative sales while working in collaborating with Sales Representatives. Some overnight travel needed depending on where successful candidate is located. Would like to see a candidate who is driven, ability to motivate others, knows genetics/reproduction, grew up on and understands a dairy. Prefer someone living in New York, but will look at anyone with a strong proven sales background.
**Base Salary of $45,000 with an excellent uncapped commissions program and excellent benefits package.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Jenny Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-384-2588. Please to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.