Job Title: Farm Foreman
Job Order #: EH-6735
Location: North Central Montana
Salary Range: $0.00 - 50,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Possible Profit Bonus
Benefits: Good 3 Bdrm Home + Up to $800/mo Insurance + Utilities
- Position will require a hands-on approach
- Solid crop production experience required
- Assist in planting, chemical/fertilizer application, harvesting, record keeping, etc.
- Assist in soil analysis to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production
- Inspection of equipment to ensure proper function
- Inspect fields to determine maturity dates of crops or to estimate potential crop damage
- Assist in the evaluation of machinery, equipment, and supplies to be purchased
- Enforce safety regulations and interpret policies
- Make decisions, solve problems, analyze information, and evaluate results
- Organizing, planning, and prioritizing work
- Monitoring and controlling resources and management of material resources
- Assist with the implement projects and strategies with due diligence
- Ensure all documentation is securely entered into the appropriate management information and electronic file systems
- Partner with internal and external resources to ensure that all services and projects are timely delivered and completed effectively
- Help prioritize and delegate projects and oversee ongoing progress
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures
- Perform administrative duties as necessary
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a hands-on Farm Foreman for this dryland crop production operation in North Central Montana. Foreman's main focus is all crop production and other activities related to the farm. Really prefer 3-5 years of supervisory experience on a large-scale farm. The owner is on site but would like a lead person to help oversee production. This person will be responsible for equipment, fertilizers, chemicals and other related inputs. The person will assist in implementing safety policies and practices according to company standards. The Foreman in this position will help provide input in employee evaluations, establishing production standards, and ensuring compliance with company policies. Farm Foreman will help maintain proper company inventories and candidates need to know precision equipment and have planting through harvest experience. Prior crop production and supervisory experience with modern crop production techniques, including GPS technologies are required. Candidates need to be personable and organized.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.