Job Title: Fertilizer Sales - Nebraska
Job Order #: DC-6796
Location: Home-Based Office in Northeastern NE
Salary Range: $45,000.00 - 55,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Uncapped Commissions
Benefits: 401K + Company Pickup or Mileage Reimbursement + Immediate 2 Weeks Vacation + Vehicle Fuel
- Minimum 2-year Agricultural-related degree; Agronomy or AgriBusiness preferred
- Working knowledge of crop production with passion for good fertility and optimizing good crop production
- Knowledge/Understanding of livestock operations
- Exceptional communication skills with strong ability to consult/advise Ag Growers
- Ability to maintain and grow strong Ag Grower/Customer relationships
- Trustworthiness with High Integrity
- Clean driving record
- Employer has strong preference for an individual already residing within the territory
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an expanding Ag Organization seeking an Fertilizer Sales Representative for one of their Nebraska/South Dakota sales territories. This Salesperson will build quality relationships with Ag Growers within territory, will educate Ag Growers on benefits of utilizing Organic Fertilizer on their farming operations and will sell a portfolio of products from various livestock/poultry operations. Ideal individual will have a minimum 2-year Agronomy of Agribusiness degree, have good working knowledge of crop production and a good understanding of livestock and/or poultry operations and have a real passion for soil fertility/nutrition and helping Ag growers to maximize their crop potential. Duties in this role include:
- Marketing Organic Fertilizer/Manure to regional territory Ag Growers
- Crop Scouting/Soil Sampling to make educated product recommendations
- Attending trade shows and other events to educate others on the benefits of using Organic Fertilizers
- Consulting with Ag Growers to help them find the best solutions for their specific farming operation
- Building/Developing quality relationships with decision-makers at each farming operation
- Maintaining good records/Reporting monthly
- Staying active in local communities to represent self and Employer in highest professional manner
If you have an Agronomy or other Ag-related degree and 1-2 years of agronomy-related sales experience with fertilizer or other crop nutrients or have had livestock nutrient management experience in a Midwest setting, then you may be a solid candidate for this home-based role. Ag Grower customers of this Employer are dependent on a trusted nutrient advisor who will deliver a high level of customer service. This is a unique product with no known competitors in the territory.
EMPLOYER OFFERS ABOVE-AVERAGE BASE SALARY PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS, COMPANY TRUCK, COMPANY FUEL, 401K AND MORE.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.