Job Title: Farm Assistant
Job Order #: KG-6596
Location: Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $0.00 - 60,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: 1/4 Beef + Housing + Utilities + Vacation + Work Vehicle
- Equipment operation experience
- Experience with modern farming practices of GPS, auto-steer and variable rate
- Hard working, team player, strong communicator, self-starter, high morals, good ethics, motivated, and honest
- General equipment maintenance experience is needed
- Experience with fabrication, carpentry, and welding is a plus
- Cow/calf experience with willingness to jump in and assist when needed is a must
- Experience feeding, calving, fencing, and animal health are a plus
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a qualified Farm Assistant in central Nebraska. Need to have experience and interest in both cows and farming. Strong farming skills that prefer working on the crop side, but really prefer this person to focus on crop production, but willing to work with the cow side as needed. This is a diversified operation and person needs to be willing to jump in and help where and when needed whether is it working with the cows such as calving, winter feeding, and annual production sale. The current focus is for someone assisting with planting to harvest on the crop side. This is a progressive operation that will provide a family friendly atmosphere in finding long-term commitment. They have a couple different housing options depending upon your family needs. The area has great schools located on a bus route. Wages and benefits will be negotiated and dependent on overall experience and references.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.