Job Title: Swine Manager
Job Order #: KG-6351
Location: Central Oklahoma
Salary Range: $0.00 - 60,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Benefits Negotiable + Ownership Potential In Time
- 2 years of Swine experience
- Management experience is a plus or at least held a lead position in a swine farrow operation
- Good people skills, communications skills
- Knowledge of computers and data
- Bilingual is preferred
- ESF knowledge is a plus, maintenance skills preferred
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to think independently
- Able to lead, educate, train and work as a team
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for Swine Manager with a solid background in swine production with breed to wean experience to start as Barn Manager of a 2500 sow unit. Will need a good understanding of ventilation system, animal health, pig flow, etc. Need to have good maintenance skills and ability to lead and work as a team. Prefer someone within 5 hours of Oklahoma City or someone that has moved away and would like to return to Oklahoma. Owner is currently expanding and ownership potential could be made available down the road for the right person. Wages are DOE and candidate must be self-motivated, have a good personality, and good problem solving skills. Bilingual is preferred.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.