Job Title: Farm / Ranch Assistant
Job Order #: KG-6628
Location: Northeastern, CO
Salary Range: $0.00 - 40,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
- Farm background with row crop and Alfalfa is needed
- Irrigation experience from operation to trouble shooting is a plus
- Arc welding skills a plus and the ability to handle routine maintenance and general repairs is a must
- Good cowman who knows cows and calves and willingness to assist when needed
- Hard working, team player, strong communicator, self-starter, high morals, good ethics, motivated, and honest
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting this northeastern Colorado employer looking for a Farm assistant that is also willing to assist with a purebred cow/calf operation. Will operate and maintain late model Case IH equipment in both dryland and irrigated crops. Also will assist to maintain feedlot facilities and fences. Care for and improve farmstead and feedlot appearance during times when not farming. Someone that will rotate on feeding schedule as well as ability to watch over the place when the owners may be gone. Great schools, community, and a place to raise kids in a family oriented operation that has strong presence of 4H/FFA. Also may work with some college interns during peak times, especially on the cattle side of the operation.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.