Job Title: Ranch/Farm Assistant
Job Order #: KG-6669
Location: Eastern Montana
Salary Range: $0.00 - 40,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 3 bdrm House + Insurance and Work's Comp. Negotiable + Meat + Utilities + Vehicle
- Self-starter and loyalty and commitment to job focus and initiative
- Feeding, care, handling of livestock
- Purebred background is a plus
- Livestock and Equipment proficiency
- Horsemanship and cattle handling skills
- Good people skills including communication
- CDL not required but appreciated
- Welding and Fabrication skills appreciated
Hansen Agri-Placement is search for a Ranch/Farm Assistant for this eastern Montana Ranch. This person will need to be a self-starter, loyal and have good people skills. Duties will include feeding, caring, handling livestock. Position requires someone who has good horsemanship skills. Person will need hay production experience. Good equipment operations and maintenance skills needed. Person will need one or two of their own horses preferred.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.