Job Title: Backgrounding Lead/Foreman
Job Order #: KG-6482
Location: Central Wyoming
Salary Range: $0.00 - 55,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: House / Utilities + Vacation Time
- Feedlot and feeding experience required and working with backgrounding and selection of Dairy Heifers is needed
- Solid livestock doctoring skills and desire to assist in developing healthy, well cared for livestock
- Experience operating equipment, while respecting safety of people, livestock, and maintenance of equipment is required
- Self-starter, with a willingness to lead, but still open to learn from, train others, and work as a team with other employees and owner
- Some one with contacts, experience, that knows the MN/WI area would be a great asset
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Dairy Backgrounding Development employee for this central Wyoming Employer. The employer is expanding from 1500 up to as many as 5000 head and looking for additional staff as they grow. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to livestock feeding and nutrition, implementing health care programs, day-to-day operations of backgrounding and developing dairy heifers as well as some commercial beef. Will also assist with facility building and upkeep through the expansion process. This operation’s focus is to run efficiently and effectively, therefore all people involved work hard while on duty, but also enjoy time with family, friends, and Wyoming’s many outdoors activities. Salary is dependent on your expertise and fit into this employers operation.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.