MUST HAVE CURRENT DAIRY EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
- B.S. in Dairy Science or Animal Science
- Dairy background experience and a desire to have an impact on the dairy industry
- Some knowledge of DairyPlan and DHI Plus is preferred
- Must be goal orientated
- Proven ability to lead, teach, train, inspect and inspire proper milking techniques to multiple crews
- Some knowledge of processing is beneficial
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing a Texas dairy operation in search of a Parlor Manager. Will be responsible for managing multiple Milking Technician crews (recruiting, training, scheduling, etc.), monitoring protocols and performance, oversee cleanliness of parlor, identifying potential mastitis, sick animals, sore teat ends, and promoting minimal stress to cows during their time in the parlor. Looking for someone who has the ability to develop procedures and protocols, teach them to crews, then monitor to make sure they are properly being followed. Need to have technical expertise in parlor procedures with a willingness to learn and improve.