Job Title: Finish Site Manager
Job Order #: KG-5924
Salary Range: $0.00 - 0.00
Commission / Bonus: STI @ 8% Target
Benefits: 401K + Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required
- AAS or BS in animal science or related agriculture field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in swine or other livestock production highly preferred
- Experience with direct employee supervision is preferred
- Potentially localized travel within the working geography
- Ability to push, pull or lift at least 50 lb.
- Ability to walk/stand on concrete for long periods of time
- Ability to handle exposure to dust, odor, and noise
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is in search of a Wean to Market Manager for this Nebraska swine farm. Employee will provide daily management and employee supervision for a wean-to-market production farm. Ensure consistent implementation of Best Management Practices on farm that drive productivity, optimize efficiency, promote sustainability, and safeguard the well-being of the animals. Collaborate with and closely align with other divisions to consistently deliver best-in-class quality products and services to their customers. Provide direct leadership to a small team of employees (if applicable), through strong communication, goal setting, and routine coaching of management behaviors. Will implement on-boarding, training, and coaching programs to develop technical and leadership capacity within the team to achieve the goals for that farm in terms of Grade A %, value share, and feed conversion ratios. Directly manage production employees, including scheduling of workers, pig transport, barn wash labor, vaccination labor, and keeping fully staffed. Employer provides competitive wages and an exceptional benefits package. EOE
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.