Job Title: Farm Assistant
Job Order #: EH-6777
Location: North-central North Dakota
Salary Range: $0.00 - 60,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: Paid Vacation + Work Vehicle
- 5+ years of current experience in row crop production working with large equipment
- Plant through harvest experience preferred
- Solid crop production background
- Good understanding and current experience with precision equipment, GPS, auto-steer & field mapping
- Needs to be mechanically inclined to handle routine maintenance & general repair
- Arc welding & fabrication skills a plus
- Must have a clean/good driving record and willing and able to get a CDL
- Looking for individual that is motivated, long-term and career-minded with a passion for agriculture
- Must be able to work independently and be trustworthy and responsible
- Good attitude and dependable
- Excellent commutation skills and ability to work as a team player in a safe and productive manner
- Must be a self-starter, easy going and able to get along with others
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Farm Assistant for this north-central North Dakota producer. Candidate needs to be mechanically inclined and prefer good understanding and experience with precision equipment/GPS and field mapping. Have above average shop experience to perform maintenance of equipment in the off-season so it is ready to go before the next crop season. During the off-season candidate will assist in farm tillage work, trucking, and other shop work. Farm runs late model John Deere equipment and has excellent facilities. This is a large corn and soybean operation. The primary responsibilities of the farm assistant are the operation of equipment used in planting thru harvesting of crops. The duties of the position vary with the seasons and the needs of the operation, so it is important this individual is willing to adapt to changing circumstances, is flexible and has a good attitude. Need someone who takes pride in what they do and who is a self-motivated individual with a strong agriculture background and solid character. Must be able to take direction, have a neat appearance, good work ethic, and a passion for farming. Should have good problem-solving skills, the handiness to find and build solutions when the need arises, able to handle multiple demands, be flexible, and able to adapt to last minute changes. Candidate also needs to be able to work and get along with others and be willing to help others when needed and to be a team player. No livestock responsibilities, so there is some down time early in the winter months. Pay depends on the experience in row crop production and shop skills, this job can and will be financially rewarding depending on the performance. This is a progressive farm operation searching for a long-term employee who wants to grow in responsibility and also to grow along with the farm. Good churches and schools located within the community.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.