Job Title: Farm Foreman
Job Order #: EH-6690
Location: Central to North Central North Dakota
Salary Range: $0.00 - 60,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Good 3 Bdrm Home + Health Insurance Allowance + Paid Vacation + Utilities + Work Vehicle
- 5+ years of current experience in row crops and working with large farm equipment
- Solid farming background with plant through harvest experience preferred
- Prefer good understanding and current experience with precision equipment, GPS, auto-steer
- Needs to be mechanically inclined to handle routine maintenance & general repair
- Experience changing brakes, wheel seals, etc. on tractor trailers
- Arc welding & fabrication skills a plus
- Electrical experience very helpful
- Must have a clean/good driving record and prefer experience operating tractor trailers
- Looking for individual that is motivated, long-term and career-minded with a passion for agriculture
- Must be able to work independently and be trustworthy and responsible
- Good attitude and dependable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team player in a safe and productive manner
- Must be a self-starter, easy going and able to get along with others
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Farm Foreman for this Central North Dakota Family Farm. Candidate needs to be mechanically inclined and prefer they have good understanding and experience with precision equipment/GPS and have above average shop experience to perform maintenance of equipment in the off-season so it is ready to go before the next crop season. During the off-season Foreman may assist in hauling grain and working in shop. Farm runs all late model John Deere equipment with excellent facilities. Farm has 15,000 acres of wheat and soybeans. The primary responsibilities of the Farm Foreman are the operation of equipment used in planting, and harvesting of grain. The duties of the position vary with the seasons and the needs of the operation, so it is important this individual is willing to adapt to changing circumstances, who is flexible and has a good attitude. Prefer person with some grain handling experience, drying, storage, etc. and able to climb the grain bins. Need someone who takes pride in what they do and is a self-motivated individual with a strong agriculture background and solid character. Must be able to take direction, have a neat appearance, good work ethic, and a passion for farming. Good problem-solving skills and the ability to find and build solutions when the need arises. Must be able to handle multiple demands, be flexible, and able to adapt to last minute changes. Foreman needs to be able to supervise, but be able work and get along with others, and who's willing to help others when needed and be a team player. Pay depends on the experience in row crop production. This is a very progressive farm operation searching for a long-term employee who wants to grow in responsibility and also to grow along with the farm. Good churches and schools located within the community.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.