Job Title: Farm Assistant/CDL
Job Order #: KG-6776
Location: Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $0.00 - 40,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: Housing Negotiable + Insurance Negotiable + Vacation + Work Vehicle
- Need 3-5 year farm experience along with CDL and good driving record
- Routine maintenance and general repairs is a must, while welding would be a plus
- Prefer good agronomy experience would be a plus
- Good irrigation experience with both center pivot and flood irrigation is a plus
- Team player, strong communication skills and positive attitude
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Farm Equipment Operator for a smaller progressive farm in central Nebraska. Need someone who is a team player and who is hard working for the long-term. Main focuses of this position are operating JD equipment, and jumping in where needed. The farm has late-model equipment and excellent facilities including shop. Prefer a candidate who has a good maintenance background. Candidate needs to have CDL as will spend slow times in truck delivery on grain contracts and some off farm loads. Most all loads will be day trips with very little overnight. Need someone who takes pride in what they do. Great working environment with long-term opportunities.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at email@example.com or call 308-382-7351. If you are not currently registered, please go to our website and fill out our online app
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.