Job Title: Senior Sales & Marketing Manager - North America
Job Order #: DC-6930
Location: Western U.S.
Salary Range: $160,000.00 - 175,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Bonus
Benefits: 401(k) with Matching + Disability Insurance + Life Insurance + Relocation Program + Vehicle + Very good Health/Vision/Dental Plan - Company Pays Deductible
- BSc. degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Ag Business or other related degree; MBA or PhD. highly desirable
- Minimum 10 years Management Experience/Proven Leadership/Demonstrated Success
- MUST HAVE established relationships with Vegetable Seed companies and trade organizations
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire and manage others as well as recruit, train and motivate personnel
- Exceptional communication skills including presentation skills
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skill set with ability to diplomatically prioritize sometimes-conflicting requests
- Proven ability to think strategically
- Must have ability to travel for extensive periods of time during certain periods of the year and effectively interface with multiple cultures and backgrounds
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting a long-established Vegetable Seed Organization seeking a Senior Sales & Marketing Manager for their North American Vegetable Sales division. The primary role of this Senior Manager will be to plan, manage and direct all Vegetable Sales and Marketing activities for North America, including the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Central America, while continually developing/maintaining key retail relationships. This Senior Manager will be responsible for developing sales strategies, marketing plans and action plans and for identifying targeted opportunities that clearly define objectives and goals of the company. This Senior Manager will also participate with the rest of the Management Team to develop annual and mid-term vegetables business plans and will directly collaborate with staff to provide the necessary oversight to develop and put into action approved marketing plans and strategies. This Senior Manager will also have the responsibility of reviewing the financial P&L performance of the division and will provide financial reports and approved plan changes to VP - Vegetable Division.
Other responsibilities to include:
- Ensuring optimum performance of division
- Making recommendations/implementing techniques to improve efficiencies, productivity, cost-cutting and maintenance of up-to-date sales and marketing practices
- Remaining current with developments within the industry and adjusting sales & marketing strategy accordingly
- Establishing objectives and policies and adjusting, as necessary
- Revising and providing efficient and accurate internal and external reports
- Reviewing and approving all plans for the control of all areas of the division including budget spending, labor and materials efficiency, effectiveness of departments and human utilization
- Assuring maintenance of positive employee relations and ensuring principles/policies/programs of company are followed consistently
- Planning and controlling department staffing and development, organization and facilities to ensure they are consistent with and supportive of business plans of company
- Staying abreast of industry developments to assure new developments are incorporated in future business plans
- Keeping employees/staff informed as to department and company plans and forward progress
THIS EMPLOYER OFFERS EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Dianne Countryman at email@example.com or call 308-381-4815. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.