Job Title: Farm Manager
Job Order #: KG-5920
Salary Range: $0.00 - 0.00
Commission / Bonus: STI @ 8% Target
Benefits: 401K + Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Must have current swine production management experience to be considered for this position
- High School diploma. Associates of Science in Animal Science, Agriculture or related field preferred
- 2+ years experience working with a swine production facility and at least one year of Breed to Wean Farm Management Experience
- Proven Team Leadership; Team Development experience; computer proficiency
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including solid interpersonal and public relations as well as relationship building across divisional management tiers
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting this progressive Ag employer in seeking a well-qualified Genetic Sow Farm Manager for a Nebraska location. This individual will lead a team of animal caretakers/Section Managers and is responsible for the performance of the Genetic Sow Farm sites.. Through the use of innovation and continuous improvement, they will drive excellence in production planning, scheduling, execution of daily work and operational efficiencies. They will work with the farm staff to develop animal management competencies to increase profits while providing for the well-being of the animals. Own, monitor, and direct all practices that promote bio-security in coordination with Health Services, while participating in the development of annual operating goals, human resource needs, and farm business plans. Employer offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits. EOE
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.