Job Title: Dairy Account Manager
Job Order #: JW-6793
Location: Central California Region
Salary Range: $0.00 - 85,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Additional Benefits also included + Dental + Disability Insurance + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Paid Vacation + Retirement
- Bachelor's degree in Dairy Science or related field
- Prior sales and marketing experience
- Experience in the bovine genetics and/or bovine reproductive field is preferred. Previous pharmaceutical sales experience also considered.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple assignments and accounts
- Develop and execute action plans, meeting goals on time and within budget
- Ability to interpreting data and results
- Work in a team environment to maintain and grow sales
- Be a leader with the strong ability to negotiate
- Have exceptional computer skills
- Excellent people and communication skills are a must
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Dairy Genetics company in their search for a Dairy Account Manager. Key responsibilities include being accountable for the development of sales in herds as assigned to Account Managers, establish direct owner contact with key dairy herd owners/managers, identify and develop relationships and maintain sales, develop marketing plans for assigned herds and purse long-term agreements with accounts, develop and maintain a network of industry relationships.
***Employer looking to hire immediately. Employer provides a competitive salary and excellent benefits program.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Jenny Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-384-2588. Please to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.