- Prefer Bachelors degree in Dairy Science, AgBusiness, or Ag-Related
- Excellent understanding of the Dairy Industry
- Strong Sales experience with proven relationship-building skills through cold-calling and customer account management
- Ability to sell successfully to end-user
- Must be a motivated, results-oriented self-starter
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Exceptional customer relations and organizational skills required
- Able to travel 3-4 night a week
- Employer prefers an individual already residing within territory with knowledge of the area dairies and/or established relationships; employer will also consider an individual who grew up within the territory having knowledge of the Dairy Industry who is now looking to move back; employer will also consider qualified individuals from surrounding states
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting a Dairy Genetics Employer seeking a District Sales Representative for their Michigan territory. Qualified individual will be responsible for maintaining and increasing sales volume with established accounts and seeking new customers, deliver value-added solutions and programs, ensuring profitable sales growth in the assigned territory, and build strong client relationships.
**Employer provides a training program for candidates that have an understanding of the Dairy Industry and are motivated to sell products. Guaranteed Base Salary of $15,000 with an excellent uncapped commissions program and an excellent benefits package. Potential Commissions to $80,000+.