Job Title: Crop Production Foreman
Job Order #: EH-6320
Location: Northwest South Dakota
Salary Range: $0.00 - 60,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: Beef + Nice 4 Bdrm Home + Partial Insurance + Utilities + Vehicle
- Position will require a hand-on working foreman
- Solid precision production experience required
- Direct and coordinate work activities, such as planting, chemical/fertilizer application, harvesting, record keeping, etc.
- Soil analysis to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production
- Inspection of equipment to ensure proper function
- Inspect fields to determine maturity dates of crops or to estimate potential crop damage
- Assist in the purchases of machinery, equipment, and supplies
- Enforce safety regulations and interpret policies
- Make decisions, solve problems, analyze information, and evaluate results
- Organizing, planning, and prioritizing work
- Monitoring and controlling resources and management of material resources
- Develop strategies and recommendations for individual farm and ranch assets
- Appraise crop rotation, herbicide, pesticide, and fertilizer
- Facilitate communication with Owner
- Implement projects and strategies with due diligence
- Ensure all documentation is securely entered into the appropriate management information and electronic file systems
- Partner with internal and external resources to ensure that all services and projects are timely delivered and completed effectively
- Prioritize and delegate projects and oversee ongoing progress
- Meet monthly and annual compliance and regulatory deadlines
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures
- Perform administrative duties as necessary
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a hands-on Production Farm Foreman for this operation in northwest South Dakota. Foreman will oversee all activities on this absentee owned farm operation. Really prefer 5+ years leadership experience on a larger-scale farm production operation and has been responsible for equipment, fertilizers, chemicals and other inputs. Person is responsible for implementing safety policies and practices according to company standards. Person will provide input in budget formulation, employee evaluations, establishing production standards and ensuring compliance with company policies. Manager will be responsible for maintaining proper company inventories. Need to know precision equipment, and planting through harvest. Might assist at times with their cow/calf operation, though main focus of this position is more in "Crop Production".
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at email@example.com or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.