Job Title: Feedlot Feed Foreman
Job Order #: KG-6399
Location: North Texas
Salary Range: $0.00 - 42,500.00
Commission / Bonus: 3-5% Possible
Benefits: 401K Retirement 100% Paid + E.S.O.P. + Health Insurance Pkg. + Vacation
- Successful person considered should have agriculture background, sound education, and desire to work in and manage production agriculture
- Experience in one or more cattle production segments is preferred
- Strong communication, record keeping, inventory, and routine maintenance required with attention to detail and safety
- Ability to determining daily feed calls based on cattle intake patterns, type, weight, health, and weather
- Not afraid to tackle new projects and look at possible changes with willingness to take on more responsibility
- Self motivated with organizational of daily management of feed truck crew to targeted tons-per-hour delivery targets for ration type, weather, and seasonal workload
- Willing to Assist with feedlot and facilities maintenance and upkeep as needed taking pride in there work as well as the facilities
- Ability to lead new employee orientation and training of feed delivery employees and coaching, direction, and daily supervision of processing employees
Hansen Agri PLACEMENT is assisting this north Texas Feed Yard in searching for a Feed Foreman, which is an entry-level management position reporting to the Feed Delivery Manager. The foreman is responsible for management of cattle intake through daily feed calls and delivery of feed rations. Foreman will be responsible for coordinating feed requirements and timing with feed delivery, hay delivery, and cattle shipping/receiving fresh cattle. E.O.E and wages will be determined by experience.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.