Job Title: Farm Equipment Operator
Job Order #: KG-5535
Location: Western Oklahoma
Salary Range: $0.00 - 55,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Employee Health Insurance + Paid Vacation + Work Vehicle
- Good skill set for operating tractors and basic knowledge of setting field implements
- Good mechanical skills
- Good to excellent communication skills. Computer skills would be a plus
- Knowledge of Pivot Irrigation systems would be preferred but not necessary
- Ability to manage and work with co-workers and have good to excellent organizational skills
- A strong row crop experience is needed, knowledge of potatoes would be a plus
- Would need to be comfortable living and working in a small town environment
- Be willing to travel if needed to help with Kansas operation during harvest period following Oklahoma
Hansen Agri-Placement is looking for a strong Farm Equipment Operator to work with an operation located in western Oklahoma. Above average shop experience to perform maintenance of equipment in the off-season so it is ready to go during the season. Some knowledge and use of monitors and precision Ag, but will train those that have a strong ability to learn and ability to pay attention to detail. Looking for a team player, hard worker and strong communicator. Excellent opportunity for long-term employment, along with excellent opportunities for advancement. This is a very progressive operation and needs a person who can grow in responsibility and skill set. Also need to be willing to travel and help with Kansas harvest operation if needed in following the harvest period once Oklahoma is complete.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.