Job Title: Farm / Ranch Assistant
Job Order #: KG-6716
Location: Southern part of Nebraska Panhandle
Salary Range: $0.00 - 40,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Beef + House + Other Benefits Negotiable + Work Vehicle
- Need strong equipment operation skills
- Semi driving experience with CDL and a clean DMV record is required
- Need cow/calf experience, strong experience is a plus
- Experience feeding, calving, fencing, etc. are all a plus
- Hard working, team player, and self-starter
- General equipment maintenance needed, fabrication, welding, and mechanics is a plus
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a qualified Farm/ Ranch Assistant for an operation in western Nebraska. Need to have experience and interest in both cows and farming. They run a commercial operation, background their own calves, and may also add a few depending on the year. Farm operation also has their own semis, so person must be willing to get a CDL if they don't have one, but do need to have some experience with driving a truck. This is a diversified operation and person needs to be willing to jump in and help where and when needed. This is a progressive operation that can provide a family friendly atmosphere; they try to take Sundays off except for chores, unless pinched by the weather at seasonal times of the year.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.