Job Title: Farm / Truck Mechanic
Job Order #: KG-6123
Location: Northeastern Nebraska
Salary Range: $0.00 - 55,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 1.5 times Salary after 40 + Paid Holidays + Stipend for Health Insurance + Vacation
- Certified Truck Mechanic a plus; Diesel mechanics and overall truck experience is a must
- Good communication and record keeping skills are necessary
- 2-3 years of experience in the mechanical field or education paired with experience will be considered
- Above average experience diagnosing and repairing diesel engines is a must
- Ag equipment, heavy equipment and small engine background a plus
- Experience ordering parts and maintaining inventory of parts and supplies
- Salary is open to negotiation to hire the best
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a qualified Farm/Truck mechanic for a northeastern Nebraska company. Candidate must have above average shop skills and strong customer service skills. Need a mechanic who is dependable, hard working and willing to provide excellent customer service. Majority of work through the shop is trucks of all types, but also see some tractors, irrigation motors, and other farm equipment. This business sells several short lines so may be some equipment setup, but typically a dedicated individual takes care of this. Above average shop, good equipment and nice community to raise a family. This is an excellent opportunity for a long-term position.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.