Job Title: Ranch Assistant
Job Order #: KG-6083
Location: South Central Montana
Salary Range: $0.00 - 36,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 2/3 Bdrm House w/ 1 Bath + Utilities + Work Truck
- Minimum of 2 years of Farm/Ranch background with haying, fencing, farming, and livestock experience
- Must be mechanically inclined with mechanical experience
- Committed to the ranching lifestyle
- Willing to work cattle primarily from ATV
- Strong communication skills with honesty and integrity
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Ranch Assistant for a family run south-central Montana cow/calf operation with 500 pairs. Large range operation with dryland hay, weed spraying, fencing, farming, and equipment repairs and maintenance. Strong mechanical ability and experience preferred. Welding, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and other trade skills are a plus. This is not a cowboy job, and ATVs are used more than horses. Employer provides a beautiful, 3 bed/2 bath home. School bus stop is 14 miles away.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.