Job Title: Dairy Manager
Job Order #: KH-6249
Salary Range: $100,000.00 - 120,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Dental + Health Insurance + Paid Holidays + Paid Vacation + Possible Housing + Retirement + Vision
MUST HAVE CURRENT DAIRY EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
- BS in Animal Science or equivalent, or a minimum of 5 years of related management experience or equivalent combination of education, experience and training
- Experience managing multiple large dairy operations.
- Strong Management and Leadership experience and skills
- Strong organizational and decision making skills
- Strong background in herd health, maternity, nutrition, and reproduction
- Strong knowledge of Dairy Comp 305 to record and analyze herd data
- Experienced in use of spreadsheets to record and analyze dairy
- Communicate in English and Spanish
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing a large dairy operation located in Oregon who are seeking a highly qualified, hands-on Dairy Manager. Dairy Manager will manage and train department managers and workers to ensure all tasks are being completed in a safe and timely manner. Will oversee that all protocols and procedures are being followed. Employer wants an individual who is pro-active in preventing or minimizing problems that may arise. Dairy Manager will personally supervise sale of animals to assure that no animals with drug residues in tissues are sold. Will demonstrate a dedications to animal welfare and humane treatment. Responsible for ensuring that equipment is maintained properly. Communicate with shop when service or repairs are needed. Will maintain cleanliness and appearance of facilities. Also responsible for maintaining inventory, purchasing, budget, record keeping, and maintaining goals. Will work with on-site Veterinarian and Nutritionist. Will spend 30-40% in office and 60-70% at operation.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kirk Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7370. You are encouraged to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.