Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Job Order #: JL-6902
Location: Idaho & Washington
Salary Range: $80,000.00 - 120,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Commissions based on Sales
Benefits: Cell Phone + Health Ins. + Paid Vacation + Vehicle & Travel Expenses
- Bachelors degree in Animal Nutrition, Animal Science, or Ag-Related Degree
- Experience in sales management and marketing, preferably in the Dairy Nutrition Industry
- Understanding of Nutritional Supplements and Medicated products for livestock
- Experience with Rations and Feed Formulations
- Negotiation skills and expertise in business development
- Interpersonal skills as a key strength in motivating and influencing others
- Effective time management and personnel management skills
- Ability to maintain a variety of products and customer portfolios
- Create strategic plans to satisfy the needs of the customer and the business
- Understanding of business drivers and impacts to P&L
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing an AgBusiness seeking a Territory Sales Manager. This position is responsible for the implementation of sales and business strategies to optimize profitability and market share to continue company growth. Qualified candidate will thrive on attaining sales profit goals through marketing and promotion programs, as well as acquiring, developing and maintaining long term, profitable client relationships. Developing partnerships to identify and mine new business opportunities across partner channels and markets will guarantee your success.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Jenny Lassek at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-384-4886. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.