Job Title: Farm Shop Maintenance Assistant
Job Order #: EH-6650
Location: Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $0.00 - 45,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Paid Vacation
- Must be mechanically inclined, jack of all trades
- Prefer hay production experience, prefer experience running round baler
- Arc and acetylene welding skills, carpentry, electrical, fencing, roads, ditches, facilities, equipment, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Ag background preferred
- Livestock doctoring skills a plus
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good Maintenance Assistant to assist in the care of equipment used on this farm and cattle operation in central Nebraska. This person will make sure all equipment and machinery is in good repair and maintained properly. Will assist in putting up hay. Person will advise owner on profitability options, whether cost reducing or income producing. Must be detail oriented, have good record keeping skills, good handyman with mechanical skills preferred. Versatility, integrity, and honesty are key qualifications.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Eric Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7351. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.