Job Title: Breeding / Farrowing Manager
Job Order #: KG-6561
Location: Eastern Nebraska
Salary Range: $0.00 - 70,000.00
Commission / Bonus: TBD
Benefits: Full Benefit Package
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 2-3 years of swine barn management experience
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of record keeping systems and computer a must
- Must have excellent breeding, farrowing, herdsman skills and be able to certify in appropriate programs/training
- Maintain level PQA Plus Certification
- Complete and thorough knowledge of all Biosecurity Regulations
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a must. Individual must be comfortable working with Spanish language and customs
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Swine Farrow/Breeding Manager for a facility in eastern Nebraska. Need to have experience in units of 1500 to 2500 head. Individual will be responsible for accurate and timely collection, entry, reporting and analyzing of data. This farm is trained on Standard Operating Procedure and they are implemented and in use. Must understand and comply with all safety requirements. This person will assist in training, identifying, and developing future farm leaders. Salary is negotiable for the right individual with the right experience. EOE.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.