Job Title: Agricultural / Commercial Loan Officer
Job Order #: JW-6708
Location: Central Nebraska
Salary Range: $35,000.00 - 45,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Very competitive benefit package including Heath Insurance and 401K
- BS AgBusiness or Ag Finance degree preferred
- Ag background a MUST with understanding of row crops and livestock operations
- Previous Sales experience beneficial
- Ability to speak comfortably with Ag producers on-site and in banking environment
- General understanding of numbers with desire to work with numbers
- Strong interpersonal skills including solid organizational and communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Community-minded with desire to be active in community
- Desire to live/reside in a Midwestern town, population >5,000
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Midwestern Financial Institution seeking an Agricultural/Commercial Loan Officer. This individual will work directly with customers in one-on-one meetings to help them determine their Ag loan needs. Other duties to include completing balance sheets, determining cash flows and presenting loan proposals to Loan Committee.
***Finance degree or background not necessary as financial institute will train the right sales-minded individual with Ag background. This Agricultural/Commercial Loan Officer will report directly to Bank Manager at location. Employer will consider training a recent college graduate who has ties to the area, grew up in Ag and has a sales-oriented personality.***
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Jenny Warner at email@example.com or call 308-384-2588. Please to fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.