Job Title: Feed Truck Driver
Job Order #: KG-5490
Location: Eastern Washington
Salary Range: $0.00 - 35,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 1 Week Vacation in 1 year + Hamburger + House + Utilities
- More experience the better in reading bunks, feeding cattle, and knowing your way around the feed yard
- Good equipment operator with routine maintenance and general repairs experience and in practice
- Strong communication skills working as a team player with desire to help in all areas of the feedlot
- Experience with feedlot equipment a plus, a farm or mechanical background is a plus
- Be a Team player, take on new challenges, big or small with willingness to accept change
- Need to be dependable and willing to advance in terms of responsibility and reliability
- Valid drivers license with good driving record
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a good Feed Truck Driver for this expanding Eastern Washington Feedlot / Ranch operation. Feed truck driver needs experience driving trucks, and experience driving other heavy equipment very helpful. Prefer experience driving modern tractors and articulating wheel loader. Really need person to have good maintenance skills. Responsibilities include feeding, maintaining equipment around the feed yard, and may assist in processing and other duties, and willingness to jump in and be part of team in all duties needed around the feedlot and ranch as needed. Some flexibility in pay will be DOE in your skill set.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.