Job Title: Farm Equipment Operator
Job Order #: KG-6038
Location: North Central North Dakota
Salary Range: $0.00 - 60,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Housing + Utilities Negotiable
- Need recent/current experience operating larger tillage equipment using Greenstar farming is a plus
- Experience with plant to harvest would be a strong point
- Good communication skills working as a team player
- Dependable to work alone and stay on schedule in getting the job done
- Willing to assist in all areas of the operation with open mind and willingness to learn
- CDL is not required, but would be a strong point. Willing to train the right person
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for an entry-level or experienced equipment operator for a progressive north central North Dakota Farm. Farm has several areas for advancement to work up in responsibility as you gain experience and improve your skills. Farm runs mostly John Deere equipment, but not all. Farm has over 5800 Acres of Durum, Canola, Soybeans, Fava Beans, Peas, and Mustard all put in with 66 ft. air seeder with 700-bushel grain cart. During the offseason, person will assist other farm tillage work, hauling grain, and other shop and maintenance work. Person needs to be a self-starter, has strong communication skills, and work as a team player. This is an excellent opportunity for a long-term position and pay will depend upon experience. Other perks with time and evaluation of performance.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.