Job Title: Farm Equipment Operator
Job Order #: KG-6706
Location: Southeast Nebraska
Salary Range: $0.00 - 60,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Possible
Benefits: Benefits Negotiated to fit individual
- Good farm equipment operating skills with 2-5+ years of solid verifiable experience
- Willing to work with recent college graduate with Ag Degree and farm experience of PT/Summer Employment
- Self-propelled sprayer experience along with plant to harvest experience a strong plus, but not essential
- Efficient with routine maintenance and general repairs
- Need to have good record keeping skills and be a team player with a passion for farming
- Must be able to work independently and be trustworthy and responsible
- Semi driving experience and clean DMV record is a must, CDL is a plus
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for a Farm Equipment Operator for a southeast Nebraska family farm. Individual needs to know machinery operations and maintenance. Farm consists of 3000+ acres of irrigated and dryland corn and soybeans. Employer would like to find someone with strong spray experience along with precision Ag experience and variable rate would be a plus. Farm is located on good roads with opportunities for a spouse to find work within a 25 mile radius and near good schools. Want to hire a solid long-term employee with a passion for progressive agriculture. Wages/Salary is based on experience.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.