Job Title: Feedlot / Farm Assistant
Job Order #: KG-6429
Location: North Central Wyoming
Salary Range: $0.00 - 40,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: House Utilities + Vacation Time
- Feedlot and feeding experience a plus, willingness to participate in most aspects of caring for livestock, farming, and irrigation
- Solid livestock doctoring skills and desire to assist in developing healthy, well cared for livestock
- Dairy background would be a plus
- Experience operating equipment, while respecting safety of people, livestock, and equipment is required
- General repairs and maintenance
- Self-starter, but willingness to learn and work as a team
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is searching for an all-around Feedlot and Farm employee for this north central Wyoming producer. The employer is expanding from 1500 up to as many as 5000 head and looking for additional staff as they grow. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to livestock feeding and nutrition, implementing health care programs, farming operations, and facility building and upkeep. This operation’s focus is to run efficiently and effectively, therefore all people involved work hard while on duty, but also enjoy time with family, friends, and Wyoming’s many outdoors activities. A qualified candidate will assist the group in this endeavor.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.