Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Order #: JL-7016
Location: Northwest US Region
Salary Range: $100,000.00 - 150,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Life, & Disability Insurance + Paid Vacation, Sick Leave + Relocation Assistance + Retirement
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or Ag-Related Degree
- 15+ years experience in grain marketing and analysis
- Understanding of Insurance Programs used the the Grain Industry for Domestic and International trading
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate a high-performing team
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required
- Ability to consider broad strategic issues beyond the immediate tasks at hand and articulate affect/impacts to business.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple complex situations
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an Establish Grain Company seeking a Business Development Manager. The Manager will be required to use their subject matter expertise, critical thinking and analytical techniques to identify business needs and determine creative solutions to ensure the company has the tools and support necessary to target, measure and deliver the performance necessary to meet business objectives. The Manager will report to the CEO and CFO, and assist in the procurement and administration of the corporation’s property and casualty insurance programs. Individual will be able to provide information to internal and external parties for workers compensation, marine insurance, licensing & bonding, and capital projects.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Jenny Lassek at email@example.com or call 308-384-4886. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.