Job Title: Swine Reproduction Farm Manager
Job Order #: KG-5245
Location: Eastern Nebraska
Salary Range: $0.00 - 60,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
Benefits: 401K + Health Insurance + Vision & Dental Insurance
- Need 3+ years previous swine management experience
- Good people skills with oversight of 25 employees
- Knowledge of computers, data, email, etc.
- Good communication and record keeping skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Demonstrate solid organizational and leadership skills
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is looking for a Swine Farm Manager to over see a Commercial Herd of 5000+ sows in eastern Nebraska. Need to have solid background in Swine Production, and more importantly Sow Production Management. Must have good understanding of ventilation system, animal health, pig flow, etc. Need to have good maintenance skills; all sites are automated including feeding systems and power ventilation. Must be self motivated and have good problem solving skills and the ability to think on your feet. EOE
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at email@example.com or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.