Job Title: National Sales Manager
Job Order #: KS-6748
Salary Range: $100,000.00 - 120,000.00
Commission / Bonus: Incentive Bonus
Benefits: Cell Phone + Computer + Dental + Disability Insurance + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Paid Vacation + Relocation Assistance + Retirement + Sick Leave + Travel Expenses + Vehicle + Vision
- Bachelor’s degree in Animal Nutrition or related fields
- Strong background in silage inoculants and / or feed additives
- Proven sales experience in the feed industry of min. 5 years
- Supervision experience to manage a growing staff
- Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to effectively predict market movement and make rapid decisions
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel (up to 50%)
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting a growing Animal Nutrition company in their search for a National Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be a motivated, innovative entrepreneur with proven success of exceeding revenue objectives. They will be a skilled negotiator with proven ability to trade with individual suppliers and customers. Key responsibilities include:
- Jointly design and execute strategic growth plans
- Build, train and retain a highly effective and productive sales team
- Ensure that sales team delivers or exceeds the sales plan
- Building and developing the distribution network in the US
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal/external customers and distribution partners
- Oversee all budgets and execute sales, marketing and financial plans
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Ken Smedra at email@example.com or call 308-384-4886. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.