Job Title: Farm Mechanic/Equip Technician
Job Order #: KG-5934
Location: Central California
Salary Range: $0.00 - 50,000.00
Commission / Bonus:
- Minimum 3-years experience working on automotive or farm equipment. Farm experience background is a plus
- Require person to be mechanically inclined. Physically capable to perform duties of lifting
- Needs to be dependable, reliable, and safety conscientious, while being a team player with good communication skills
- Ability in problem solving, analyzing information and dealing with complexity of the situation
- Spanish speaking to the level to communicate and work as a team in high stress situations
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep for all of the vehicles, farm, and irrigation equipment by maintaining records
- Arc welding, fabrication, and certification are all a plus. Will need to have own tools
- Ability to conduct test-drives to diagnose, adjusting controls and systems
- Ability to comply with State Vehicle requirements in engine testing, safety, and combustion control standards
- Willingness to participate in updates for job knowledge through educational opportunities and reading technical publication updates
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting this central California employer looking for an Automotive Technician/Farm Mechanic. Minimum 3-years experience working as automotive or farm technician required. Will do all maintenance and upkeep for all farm vehicles and equipment. Will complete preventive maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation, wheel balancing, and replacing filters. This person needs to take pride in their work and surroundings. Will be responsible for ordering parts and maintaining the stock of parts that employer desires with verification of receipt. Must be able to plan how things will come through the shop for regular maintenance. Have the ability to work on both mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions. Will also maintain vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, repairing body damage, and painting. At times be able to direct other employees that will help in the shop. Will need to maintain equipment and shop to the standard that the owner wants and contain costs by using warranty, evaluating service and parts options.
To be considered for this position, please refer to the Job Order # above and email your resume to Kerry Glandt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 308-382-7399. Please fill out our online application if you are not currently registered.
"Unless The Lord Builds the House, We Labor In Vain Who Build It"
The Nation's Oldest and Most Highly Respected Ag Agency, Serving Agri Business and Production Agriculture Since 1959.