Reference Number: NA-1911455810
Farm Manager / General Manager
This Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT candidate earned an MBA and Bachelor of Science degree in Plant Sciences/Agronomy. He is currently the General Manager/CEO for a regional grower’s organization in California. He reports to the Board of Directors and is responsible for strategy, profit/loss, sales and marketing, operations, human resources, company culture, food safety, environmental and health safety. His accomplishments include:
• Conducted strategic plan and implemented ownership and strategic direction changes.
• Improved walnut meat recovery by 3%
• Focused marketing efforts to expand customer base focused on food safety and leading technology customers.
• Expanded grower base by 150% with addition of new growers and marketing contracts.
• Improved processing tonnage by 70%
• Significant profitability improvement.
He has extensive global agriculture experience, food processing experience, strategic company management, global seed production and third-party production experience, strong communication skills, and excellent team building track record.
If you would like to consider this candidate for your position, please refer to their Reference Number and contact Eric Hansen at [email protected]
or call 308-382-7351.